Click on any blue CURRENT EVENT links which attract your attention!
Click here for Fall 2020 Family Religion information and an informational video. In light of the covid-19 situation, all of our typical youth religion programs (Spark Elementary, Edge Middle School, Ignite High School) will be on pause. Instead, for the Fall 2020 Semester, we are offering a Family Religion Program. Look for weekly lessons, videos, and family movie night registration on our Fall 2020 Family Religion webpage. NOTE: Our Fall 2020 Registration Packets have been mailed to families whose children were enrolled in our programs during the previous school year! Download our Fall 2020 Registration Packet here! Extra packets are also available for pick up in our church office and near the cry room in our church.
Make-up packets for our cancelled two-week Elementary Religious Education summer program are now available on our SPARK Elementary Religious Education web page.
Parishioners can now subscribe to receive our weekly church bulletin by email. Click on the link for instructions!
For several years now, our church parish has purchased an annual subscription to Formed.org, a website filled with plenty of online Catholic resources for people of all ages. At no extra cost, parishioners can enjoy watching faith-based movies about the saints and informational videos, listening to audio talks, and/or reading online books wherever you may go. Besides having access to FORMED on your desktop computer or laptop, a free app is available for smart phones and tablets.
Follow the instructions at the bottom of the flyer below to get started!
Click here to see a list of FORMED's suggested titles for September 2020.
Mandatory Safe Environment training for adult church volunteers:
- Safe Environment Training for adults (age 18 and older) who wish to volunteer in our Religious Education and/or Sacramental Prep programs:.
- A first-time volunteer must attend an on-site Initial Training Session. (Please call our church parish office for information regarding and/or to register for an upcoming training dates.) To make efficient use of your time while filling out the necessary paperwork for the Diocese of Lafayette, please bring names and contact information for two personal and two work-related references.
- Returning volunteers may complete their annual Continuing Education re-certification at an on-site training session or online. Click on the link which best applies to you:
- First-time Continuing Education users of the diocesan-approved Virtus program.
- Continuing Education volunteers who have already used the diocesan-approved Virtus program