Click on any blue current event links which attract your attention!
Due to recent increase in Covid cases in our area, Fr. Metrejean has decided that the start date of our Religious Education and First Communion program will be delayed until mid-October. (This decision will not affect our Confirmation program!) The 2021-22 Registration form and REVISED 2021-22 Schedules for Rel Ed/Sac Prep programs is now available. (NOTE: The schedule for Grade 11 Confirmation has not changed!) DEADLINE: September 7, 2021.
Reminder: The following schedules have been tweaked with new start dates:
SPARK Elementary Religious Education (Grades 1-5)
First Communion Sacramental Prep (typically in Grade 2, but older children are always welcome!)
EDGE for Grades 6-7
Theology of the Body for Grade 8
IGNITE! for Grades 9-10
Reminder: The Confirmation Sacramental Prep (typically in Grade 11) is not affected by this decision. (The original schedule is still accurate!)
Fresh Fire (recently Confirmed Candidates now in Grade 12) are invited to assist Small Group Leaders and should complete a registration form to provide updated contact information, but do not have to pay a registration fee.
Make-up packets for our cancelled June 2020 Elementary Religious Education summer program are now available on our SPARK Elementary Religious Education web page.
Parishioners can now subscribe to receive our weekly church bulletin by email. Click on the link for instructions!
For several years now, our church parish has purchased an annual subscription to Formed.org, a website filled with plenty of online Catholic resources for people of all ages. At no extra cost, parishioners can enjoy watching faith-based movies about the saints and informational videos, listening to audio talks, and/or reading online books wherever you may go. Besides having access to FORMED on your desktop computer or laptop, a free app is available for smart phones and tablets.
Follow the instructions at the bottom of the flyer below to get started!
Click here to see a list of FORMED's suggested titles for December.
Mandatory Safe Environment training for adult church volunteers:
- Safe Environment Training for adults (age 18 and older) who wish to volunteer in our Religious Education and/or Sacramental Prep programs:.
- A first-time volunteer must attend an on-site Initial Training Session. (Please call our church parish office for information regarding and/or to register for an upcoming training dates.) To make efficient use of your time while filling out the necessary paperwork for the Diocese of Lafayette, please bring names and contact information for two personal and two work-related references.
- Returning volunteers may complete their annual Continuing Education re-certification at an on-site training session or online. Click on the link which best applies to you:
- First-time Continuing Education users of the diocesan-approved Virtus program.
- Continuing Education volunteers who have already used the diocesan-approved Virtus program