Please know that Fr. Metrejean, Dcn. Tim Marcantel, our office staff,
and program leaders are praying for you!
Click on any CURRENT EVENT links which attract your attention!
At this time, all of our religious education programs
(Sunday Sessions for Grades 1-5, EDGE for Grades 6-8, and IGNITE for Grades 9-12)
have been cancelled through the end of the school year.
View our First Communion 2020 Update here!
Our two-week Elementary Summer Religion Program in June has been cancelled.
Stay tuned for updates!
Parishioners can now subscribe to receive our weekly church bulletin by email. Click on the link for instructions!
For several years now,
our church parish has purchased an annual subscription to Formed.org,
a website filled with plenty of online Catholic resources for people of all ages. At no extra cost, parishioners can enjoy watching faith-based movies about the saints and informational videos, listening to audio talks, and/or reading online books wherever you may go. Besides having access to FORMED on your desktop computer or laptop, a free app is available for smart phones and tablets. Follow the instructions at the bottom of the flyer below to get started!
Click here to see a list of FORMED resources for the month of May.
First Communion candidates and other elementary children
may click on this link to view Confession and Communion videos.
Download our 2019-20 Registration Packet and/or our 2019-20 Schedule of Classes (and program descriptions) here!
Elementary Religion Program (2019-20)
- Make-up packets for our Sunday Sessions and for last summer's (June 2019) two-week summer program are still linked to our SPARK Elementary Religious Education web page.
Mandatory Safe Environment training for adult church volunteers:
- Safe Environment Training for adults (age 18 and older) who wish to volunteer in our Religious Education and/or Sacramental Prep programs:.
- A first-time volunteer must attend an on-site Initial Training Session. (Please call our church parish office for information regarding and/or to register for an upcoming training dates.) To make efficient use of your time while filling out the necessary paperwork for the Diocese of Lafayette, please bring names and contact information for two personal and two work-related references.
- Returning volunteers may complete their annual Continuing Education re-certification at an on-site training session or online. Click on the link which best applies to you:
- First-time Continuing Education users of the diocesan-approved Virtus program.
- Continuing Education volunteers who have already used the diocesan-approved Virtus program