Click on any blue current event links which attract your attention!
- We have now mailed general information and a Parent/Camper Information sheet to our elementary families to remind them of the dates (and activities involved of our 2023 SPARK Elementary Summer Religion Program. Click on the links to download extra copies of that information: 2023 ESRP General Information (including a request for T-shirt sizes and medical information for each camper) and/or 2023 Volunteer Duties and Form. If your child has not yet been enrolled to attend any of our classes during the 2022-23 school year, please download the registration form in the paragraph below. The Parent/Camper Information Sheet was mailed to elementary families in mid-May and provides an explanation of our daily activities, dress code, etc, for the program.
- Download 2023 Confirmation paperwork and Pilgrimage consent form and liability waiver form here! NOTE: We've made a slight change in the schedule on the day of the pilgrimage (Saturday, May 6). Candidates will gather in the parish hall at 8:00 a.m. for a talk by Fr. Sensat. The rest of the itinerary (time of departure, sites to visit, and time or return) will remain the same.
- Our 2022-23 Registration Packet (including a flyer announcing the time/date of a Parent Meeting) has been mailed to parents whose children were enrolled in last year's programs. Extra packets are now available for pick up on the wooden cabinets in church and in our church office.
- Fresh Fire (recently Confirmed Candidates now in Grade 12) are invited to assist Small Group Leaders and should complete a registration form to provide updated contact information, but do not have to pay a registration fee.
- View our 2022-23 Schedule of Classes here!
- Fr. Sensat's homilies are now linked to the Homilies tab on our homepage!
- Make-up Packets for our 2022 Elementary Summer Religion Program are now linked to our SPARK Elementary Religious Education webpage! Parents are encouraged to download any necessary packets to help their child review/learn the information that was presented while they were absent. Please sign and return the last page of each packet to Mrs. Frances (through U.S.P.S. or scan/email or snapshot/text it to her) so she can update the attendance form to indicate that a specific day's work has been completed.
- Parishioners can now subscribe to receive our weekly church bulletin by email. Click on the link for instructions!
- Join FORMED.org to watch, listen, or study a variety of Catholic topics!
- Go to formed.org/signup
- Search for our parish by entering our zip code, then when options appear, click on the name/address of our church parish.
- Register with your name and email address.
- Check your email for link to begin using FORMED.
- For several years now, our church parish has purchased an annual subscription to Formed.org, a website filled with plenty of online Catholic resources for people of all ages. At no extra cost, parishioners can enjoy watching faith-based movies about the saints and informational videos, listening to audio talks, and/or reading online books wherever you may go. Besides having access to FORMED on your desktop computer or laptop, a free app is available for smart phones and tablets.
Follow the instructions at the bottom of the flyer below to get started!
Click here to see a list of FORMED's suggested titles for December.
Mandatory Safe Environment training for adult church volunteers:
- Safe Environment Training for adults (age 18 and older) who wish to volunteer in our Religious Education and/or Sacramental Prep programs:.
- A first-time volunteer must attend an on-site Initial Training Session. (Please call our church parish office for information regarding and/or to register for an upcoming training dates.) To make efficient use of your time while filling out the necessary paperwork for the Diocese of Lafayette, please bring names and contact information for two personal and two work-related references.
- Returning volunteers may complete their annual Continuing Education re-certification at an on-site training session or online. Click on the link which best applies to you:
- First-time Continuing Education users of the diocesan-approved Virtus program.
- Continuing Education volunteers who have already used the diocesan-approved Virtus program