Click on any blue current event links which attract your attention!
We hope to host our annual two-week Elementary Summer Religion Program for Grades 1-5 on June 14-25, 2021. We meet with the children from 8 a.m. until Noon on Monday-Friday during those two weeks. Your Spring 2021 registration fee included fee for the summer program, so enrolled families do not need to submit a new registration form or fee. However, any family who didn't enroll in our Spring 2021 programs should click on the blue link in the next paragraph to download a Spring 2021 registration form and submit the registration fee. Two additional PDF files are available: the letter we recently mailed to parents and information regarding Volunteer Duties and a Volunteer Form are provided here. (We will need plenty of help from volunteers of all ages: adults, high school students, and middle school students.)
Our SPRING 2021 Registration Packet is here! The packet also includes a Schedule of Classes for all of our religious education and Sacramental prep programs. (NOTES: (1) The Schedule of Classes for EDGE Classes (Grades 6-7) has been tweaked. The updated schedule will be scanned into the registration packet on Monday, January 11. (2) Reminder: Our Fall 2020 Family Religion Program was a free program. The only group who paid a registration fee in August-September 2020 was the Confirmation Candidates in Grades 11-12. Their Confirmation program will resume without additional fees.)
Available dates/times for First Communion Prayer Appointments are linked to our First Communion webpage.
Make-up packets for our cancelled June 2020 Elementary Religious Education summer program are now available on our SPARK Elementary Religious Education web page.
Parishioners can now subscribe to receive our weekly church bulletin by email. Click on the link for instructions!
For several years now, our church parish has purchased an annual subscription to Formed.org, a website filled with plenty of online Catholic resources for people of all ages. At no extra cost, parishioners can enjoy watching faith-based movies about the saints and informational videos, listening to audio talks, and/or reading online books wherever you may go. Besides having access to FORMED on your desktop computer or laptop, a free app is available for smart phones and tablets.
Follow the instructions at the bottom of the flyer below to get started!
Click here to see a list of FORMED's suggested titles for December.
Mandatory Safe Environment training for adult church volunteers:
- Safe Environment Training for adults (age 18 and older) who wish to volunteer in our Religious Education and/or Sacramental Prep programs:.
- A first-time volunteer must attend an on-site Initial Training Session. (Please call our church parish office for information regarding and/or to register for an upcoming training dates.) To make efficient use of your time while filling out the necessary paperwork for the Diocese of Lafayette, please bring names and contact information for two personal and two work-related references.
- Returning volunteers may complete their annual Continuing Education re-certification at an on-site training session or online. Click on the link which best applies to you:
- First-time Continuing Education users of the diocesan-approved Virtus program.
- Continuing Education volunteers who have already used the diocesan-approved Virtus program