Click on any blue current event links which attract your attention!
- Our 2022-23 Registration Packet (including a flyer announcing the time/date of a Parent Meeting) has been mailed to parents whose children were enrolled in last year's programs. Extra packets are now available for pick up on the wooden cabinets in church and in our church office.
- Fresh Fire (recently Confirmed Candidates now in Grade 12) are invited to assist Small Group Leaders and should complete a registration form to provide updated contact information, but do not have to pay a registration fee.
- View our 2022-23 Schedule of Classes here!
- Fr. Sensat's homilies are now linked to the Homilies tab on our homepage!
- Make-up Packets for our 2022 Elementary Summer Religion Program are now linked to our SPARK Elementary Religious Education webpage! Parents are encouraged to download any necessary packets to help their child review/learn the information that was presented while they were absent. Please sign and return the last page of each packet to Mrs. Frances (through U.S.P.S. or scan/email or snapshot/text it to her) so she can update the attendance form to indicate that a specific day's work has been completed.
- Parishioners can now subscribe to receive our weekly church bulletin by email. Click on the link for instructions!
- Join FORMED.org to watch, listen, or study a variety of Catholic topics!
- Go to formed.org/signup
- Search for our parish by entering our zip code, then when options appear, click on the name/address of our church parish.
- Register with your name and email address.
- Check your email for link to begin using FORMED.
- For several years now, our church parish has purchased an annual subscription to Formed.org, a website filled with plenty of online Catholic resources for people of all ages. At no extra cost, parishioners can enjoy watching faith-based movies about the saints and informational videos, listening to audio talks, and/or reading online books wherever you may go. Besides having access to FORMED on your desktop computer or laptop, a free app is available for smart phones and tablets.
Follow the instructions at the bottom of the flyer below to get started!
Click here to see a list of FORMED's suggested titles for December.
Mandatory Safe Environment training for adult church volunteers:
- Safe Environment Training for adults (age 18 and older) who wish to volunteer in our Religious Education and/or Sacramental Prep programs:.
- A first-time volunteer must attend an on-site Initial Training Session. (Please call our church parish office for information regarding and/or to register for an upcoming training dates.) To make efficient use of your time while filling out the necessary paperwork for the Diocese of Lafayette, please bring names and contact information for two personal and two work-related references.
- Returning volunteers may complete their annual Continuing Education re-certification at an on-site training session or online. Click on the link which best applies to you:
- First-time Continuing Education users of the diocesan-approved Virtus program.
- Continuing Education volunteers who have already used the diocesan-approved Virtus program