Click on any/all CURRENT EVENTS links which attract your attention!
Thrive, an organization composed of several parishioners from our church parish and approved by Fr. Metrejean, our pastor, was formed to help raise funds for the benefit of our church parish. Along with our church office staff, the members of Thrive's fundraising committee sincerely appreciate the efforts of everyone involved in our recent golf tournament. It was a successful venture! We hope to schedule more golf tournaments in the future and are excited to watch the event grow as time passes!
Our church parish has, once again, subscribed to FORMED.org, a website filled with plenty of online Catholic resources for people of all ages. At no extra cost, parishioners can enjoy watching faith-based movies and informational videos, listening to audio talks, and/or reading online books wherever you may go. Besides having access to FORMED on your home computer or laptop, a free app is available for mobile devices. Our Parish Access Code is now published in our weekly bulletin.
- View Formed.org's monthly suggestions for October for watching, listening, and/or reading material here.
- View more weekly suggestions from our recent bulletins.
View and/or print information regarding our registration packets or our recent Parent Orientation Meeting (held on August 20).
- 2017-18 Registration Packet (NOTE: Families are still welcome to register, but since our registration period has ended, a $10 late fee should accompany registration forms from families who were enrolled in our programs last year.)
- 2017-18 Schedule of Classes and Activities for our Religious Education and Sacramental Prep Programs
- Fr. Metrejean's general remarks and reminders for parents (at the Parent Orientation Meeting)
- Reminders for parents of elementary students (Grades 1-5) and this year's Candidates for First Confession and First Communion
- Reminders for parents of high school students (Grades 9-12) and this year's Candidates for Confirmation
- Quick reminder for parents of middle school students (Grades 6-8):
- EDGE classes meet in our church parish hall almost every Monday evening (except on school holidays) from 6:15 to 7:45 p.m.
- Current Safe Environment training session details may be viewed below.
- Safe Environment Training for adults (age 18 and older) who wish to volunteer in our Religious Education and/or Sacramental Prep programs:.
- A first-time volunteer must attend an on-site Initial Training Session. (Please call our church parish office for information regarding and/or to register for an upcoming training dates.) To make efficient use of your time while filling out the necessary paperwork for the Diocese of Lafayette, please bring names and contact information for two personal and two work-related references.
- Returning volunteers may complete their annual Continuing Education re-certification at an on-site training session or online. Click on the link which best applies to you:
- First-time Continuing Education users of the diocesan-approved Virtus program.
- Continuing Education volunteers who have already used the diocesan-approved Virtus program
Make-up packets for our two-week Elementary Summer Religion Program and Sunday Sessions for Grades 1-5 are linked to our Elementary Religious Education page. (HINT: Click on the link, then scroll down to find the list of make-up packets for Days 1-10.)