Click on any CURRENT EVENT links which attract your attention!
2018-19 Registration Packets have been mailed to families of children who were enrolled in our program last year. Extra copies of the packets may be picked up in church and in our church parish office or downloaded from this page.
- Our Parent Orientation Meeting will be held in our church parish hall at 6:15 p.m. (after 5:00 Mass ends) on Sunday, August 26.
- Volunteers who work with the children in our programs must maintain up-to-date Safe Environment certification. Dates for this year's training sessions will soon be announced.
- Volunteers who have completed on-site Initial Training in the past and are now eligible for online Continuing Education will find helpful links at the bottom of this page.
Local and area public/private school teachers and staff members are invited to attend our Morning of Reflection for Educators!
Make-up packets for our 2018 Elementary Summer Religion Program in June and 2017-18 Sunday Sessions for Grades 1-5 are linked to our Elementary Religious Education page. (HINT: Click on the link, then scroll down to find the list of make-up packets for the dates on which a child was absent.)
Our church parish has, once again, subscribed to FORMED.org, a website filled with plenty of online Catholic resources for people of all ages. At no extra cost, parishioners can enjoy watching faith-based movies and informational videos, listening to audio talks, and/or reading online books wherever you may go. Besides having access to FORMED on your home computer or laptop, a free app is available for mobile devices. Our Parish Access Code and a list of suggested weekly titles is now published in our weekly bulletin.
The Fall 2018 schedule of on-site Safe Environment training sessions will be posted soon.
- Safe Environment Training for adults (age 18 and older) who wish to volunteer in our Religious Education and/or Sacramental Prep programs:.
- A first-time volunteer must attend an on-site Initial Training Session. (Please call our church parish office for information regarding and/or to register for an upcoming training dates.) To make efficient use of your time while filling out the necessary paperwork for the Diocese of Lafayette, please bring names and contact information for two personal and two work-related references.
- Returning volunteers may complete their annual Continuing Education re-certification at an on-site training session or online. Click on the link which best applies to you:
- First-time Continuing Education users of the diocesan-approved Virtus program.
- Continuing Education volunteers who have already used the diocesan-approved Virtus program