Re-Register as an Adult

Re-Register as an Adult (Single Adults)

If you are currenty registered as a parishioner under your parents' name and would like to re-register under your own name, please fill out this form. If you are married and/or have children please fill out a New Parishioner Registration.

Optional Information (the questions below are optional).