Click on the current event item(s) that interest(s) you:
- It's almost time for our annual two-week Elementary Summer Religion Program (June 5-16, 2017)! We will need the help of approximately 50 volunteers who are willing to focus their attention on approximately 200 students in Grades 1-5 for two weeks.
- VIew/Print a registration form for NEW students as well as a form to provide current t-shirt size and supply pertinent medical information for your child. (Reminder: Current students are already registered for the 2016-17 school year and do not have to fill out a new registration form!)
- VIew/Print information regarding Volunteer Duties as well as a Volunteer Form that should be submitted to Mrs. Frances ASAP!
- Fr. Metrejean recently prepared a "Pastor's Corner" letter to provided necessary updates for our parishioners regarding Mass Intentions and other news. The letter was "stuffed" into the December 11 bulletin for easy distribution.
- When priests are reassigned to new parishes, the "old" Pastoral Council is dissolved and a new Pastoral Council should be elected within six months of the new pastor's arrival. View the names of parishioners recently elected to our new Pastoral Council (as well as contact people for other organizations/ministries offered in our church parish.
- Our Children's Choir (for Grades 1-5) will soon become a bit more active! Mrs. Frances has also started an EDGE Choir for Grades 6-8. Parents of interested children in either age group should join the appropriate choir group on our Flocknote network in order to receive timely reminders and updates. (Please don't hesitate to call Mrs. Frances at our church parish office if you need help with Flocknote.)
- View/print our 2016-17 Registration Packets and/or our 2016-17 Schedule of Classes. The deadline for registration is August 31, 2016. After that date, a $10 late fee will be added to registration forms submitted by families who were enrolled in our programs last year.
- As time passes, make-up packets for the following classes will be linked to our website:
- Elementary Sunday Session make-up packets for Grades 1-5 will be linked to our Elementary Religious Education webpage. (Scroll down to the bottom of the page!)
- Sacramental Prep make-up packets for First Confession and First Communion candidates will be linked to our First Communion webpage. (Scroll down to the bottom of the page!)
- NOTE: The last page of each make-up packet(s) should be signed by the parent and returned to our church parish office so we can update his/her attendance records. Parents are encouraged to contact Mrs. Frances with their questions/concerns and/or if they encounter delays in completing the make-up work before the next school year begins.
- Join our Flocknote Network! All parishioners are invited to join our Flocknote network in order to receive text and/or email reminders about events scheduled in our church parish. Completing additional steps in the process will help you "subscribe" to specific religious education and Sacramental prep programs where you can receive updates and reminders about those specific programs. View our list of current, specific program groups.
- Ways to Get Involved in our programs.